- AEFP New Scholar Award, 2019
- Jack Blicksilver Award, 2019
- 2018 NAEd/Spencer Dissertation Fellow
- Dissertation Support Grant: Bernard B. and Eugenia A. Ramsey Chair of Private Enterprise- 2016, 2017, 2018 (USD 5800)
- Grant: W.J. Usery Chair of the American Workplace, 2016 & 2018 (USD 1800)
- Outstanding Graduate Research Assistant Award, 2015 & 2016 (USD 8000)
- Quantitative Economics Award for Best Performance in PhD Econometrics Sequence, 2016 (USD 1000)
- Summer Grant: Bernard B. and Eugenia A. Ramsey Chair of Private Enterprise, 2015 (USD 2000)
- Tuition Waiver and Graduate Assistantship, 2014-2019
- Who’s Who Among Students, 2015
- The Top Graduate Student Award, 2014
- The Economics Theory Prize, 2014
- Bank of Jamaica, G. Author Brown Memorial Scholarship, 2012-14 (USD $8000)
- Top Undergraduate Student in Faculty of Social Sciences, 2012
- Alfred A. Francis Award, 2013
- Nethersole Award, 2013
- Ambassador Sue Cobb Scholarship, 2011 (USD $3000)
- Prime Minister Youth Award for Excellence in Academics
Invited Seminar Presentations
Bank of Jamaica, November 26th University of West Indies, Department of Economics, Nov 22nd Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, November 6th West Virginia University, October 15th
Association for Education Finance and Policy 43rd Conference. Presented Perform Better, or Else: Academic Probation, Public Praise and Students Decision-Making on March 15-17, 2018.
West Indies Economic Conference. Presented: Perform Better, or Else: Academic Probation, Public Praise and Students Decision-Making on March 7-8, 2018.
87th Annual Meeting, Southern Economic Association. Presented: New Evidence on the Causal Impact of Traffic Safety Laws on Drunk Driving and Traffic Fatalities. November 2017 (with La-Troy Lee).
86th Annual Meeting, Southern Economic Association. Presented: A Gender Gap in Who Gets to Have It All: Human Capital Accumulation, Labor Supply Decisions and the Formation of the Modern Family on November 21st, 2016.